Property Maintenance Operative
This new course has been designed by employers for their staff and new recruits wishing to gain the technical and practical knowledge required to work within the Property Maintenance industry. You will learn the essential skills to carry out general maintenance and the safe and effective management of a building.
Completing this course enables progression into electrical, plumbing, supervisory and management roles across a wide range of sectors.
There are no entry requirements for this course but students should have an understanding of Math and English at Level 1.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Property Maintenance Operative.
- Learn about health and safety in property maintenance.
- Carry out painting and tiling tasks.
- Carry out plumbing maintenance and repairs.
- Carry out electrical testing and repairs.
- Understand and maintain heating ventilation and air conditioning.
- Be proficient in internal and external building fabric maintenance.
The course takes 18 months to complete with an end point assessment conducted in the final three months.
City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Property Maintenance (9673).
For further information or to speak to an advisor, please call 0113 200 5227 or email email@example.com