Employing an apprentice
Growing your own workforce can improve how you work, raise your productivity and increase your profits. Employ a JTL apprentice and you’ll get:
- Government funding. We’ll use our funding to pay for all college training.
- Skills you need. Our colleges will train your apprentice to work for you.
- Flexible people. Your apprentice will be trained to the highest standards. They’ll soon be working to your business practices and procedures.
- Our support:- our training officer will help you with every part of the apprenticeship, from training to recruitment.
- An enhanced reputation. Your customers will start to see how well trained your people are.
- A voice in the industry.
Complete an enquiry below and ask about our funding policy to get a better idea of grants available to your business.
Interested? Get in touch with us
If your interested in taking on a JTL apprentice, you need to do the following:-
The first thing to do, if you’re thinking of taking someone on, is to contact us. We can then arrange for a training officer to visit you. They’ll talk you through the process of taking on an apprentice and help you decide whether it’s right for your business.
To contact us please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Register your interest